Price is for 5 Silver Foam Dressings per box ($ 4.31 / dressing).
Rx: Patients: prescription is required for purchasing from this website.
Hospitals, clinics, healthcare providers and distributors: no prescription is required for purchasing from this website.
Areza Silver Foam Dressing is composed of polyurethane (PU) foam coated with antibacterial ionic silver particles. The dressing contains 0.35~0.40mg/cm 3 (17.3~20.1 mg/100cm 2 ) of ionic silver. The high
absorbency, along with antibacterial properties, qualify Areza Medical Silver Foam Dressing as a very useful dressing indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds. The dressing provides proper moist wound healing environment. The antibacterial properties of the dressing last up to 7 days and has been shown to be effective against both Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria such as: Staphylococcus aurous, Enterococcus facials, Streptococcus pyogenic, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Klebsiella pneumonia.
Silver Foam Dressing 4.25″ X 4.25″ (5 PCS)
- Composed of silver containing polyurethane foam. Thickness of the foam: 3 mm.
- The dressing contains 0.35~0.40 mg/cm3 ionic silver as the antibacterial component.
- Durable antimicrobial silver.
- Antibacterial efficacy up to 7 days
- Highly absorbent
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Provides moist environment for wound healing
- May reduce odor from the wounds.
- Ivory color. Not grey color.