Silver Foam Dressing with Border 6″ x 6″ (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
Sold by case (200 Dressings / 40 Boxes).
Rx: Patients: prescription is required for purchasing from this website.
Hospitals, clinics, healthcare providers and distributors: no prescription is required for purchasing from this website.
Areza Silver Foam Dressing with Adhesive Border has a polyurethane backing covered with adhesive layer and a central absorbent polyurethane (PU) foam pad containing ionic silver particles. The product allows placement without secondary dressing or fixation bandage. The highly absorbent silver foam pad with antibacterial properties contains 0.35~0.40mg/cubic Cm ionic silver as the active component. The dressing provides an optimal moist wound healing environment, combining an effective antibacterial activity in the dressing with exudates management. The antibacterial properties of the dressing last up to 7 days and have been shown to be effective against both Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria such as: Staphylococcus aurous, Enterococcus facials, Streptococcus pyogenic, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Klebsiella pneumonia.
SILVER FOAM WITH BORDER (CASE)
- Composed of silver containing polyurethane foam. Thickness of the foam: 3 mm
- The dressing contains 0.35~0.40 mg/cm3 ionic silver as the antibacterial component
- Durable antimicrobial silver
- Antibacterial efficacy up to 7 days
- Highly absorbent
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Provides moist environment for wound healing
- May reduce odor from the wounds caused by microorganisms. High absorbency.
- Ivory color. Not grey color.
- No secondary dressing is required.