Price is for 10 Calcium Alginate Pads per box ($ 1.80/ Per dressing).
Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing 4.25″ X 4.25″ (10 PCS)
Alginate wound dressings are composed of xerogel derived from seaweed. On contact with exudate these dressings form a moist gel through a process of ion exchange. They are soft and conformable, easy to pack, tuck or apply over irregular-shaped wounds. Indicated for wounds with moderate to heavy exudate, such as pressure ulcers, infected wounds, and venous insufficiency ulcers. Alginates generally require a secondary dressing.
Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing 4.25″ X 4.25″ (10 pcs)
- Very high absorption capacity (up to 20 times of it weight).
- Providing required moisture for wound healing.
- Easy and painless removal.
- One piece removal.
- Helps with hemostasis.
- Conforms to the wound specially when moist.
- Turns into a protective layer of gel when in contact with exudate.
- Less frequent dressing changes.