Price is for 5 pads of Silicone Foam Dressings for Ostomies ($ 2.78 / dressing).
Areza Silicone Foam Dressing for Ostomies consists of a fenestrated, self-adhering, silicone wound contact layer, an absorbent polyurethane (PU) foam pad layer, and a vapor permeable and waterproof polyurethane film backing. The triple-layer construction facilitates dynamic fluid management to provide optimal moist wound environment; and may help reduce the risk of maceration. The absorbent pad layer provides superior absorption locking away exudates. May be used to help securing ostomy tubes and catheters and reducing maceration of skin around the ostomy sites (such as urostomy, nephrostomy, suprapubic, PEG and J-tubes).
AREZA SILICONE FOAM DRESSING FOR OSTOMIES (5 PCS)
- Help to secure PEG tubes and ostomy catheters
- Reduces the risk of maceration and leakage
- Self Adherent (no secondary dressing needed)
- Physical barrier to infectious contamination
- Maintain its integrity during use
- Vapor permeable and waterproof outer layer film
- Low sensitization: gentle adherence, minimizes pain and trauma
- Pain free removal with no trauma